What can you bring to the team? We want to know.
Please send us your resume!
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job offer – Intermediate graphic designer
Title: Intermediate Graphic Designer
Employer: Chabo Communications & Design
Salary: Experience-based, to be discussed
Schedule: Full Time; 37.5 hrs weekly
Location: Hawkesbury, ON
The Chabo team is made up of artists, technicians, programmers, writers, coordinators and strategists with contrasting personalities and diverse talents. What could we possibly have in common? We all want to provide our clients a service that’s as awesome as we are. Our clients are scattered across Ontario and Canada.
- Must have at least 5 years of experience in the field of graphic design.
- Proficiency in both French (essential) and English, spoken and written.
- Mastery of design and multimedia software (specifically, Adobe Creative Suite).
- Knowledge of Google Web Designer, Wordpress and Joomla an asset.
- Must be responsible and organized.
- Must have a marked interest for design and a thorough comprehension of the online world.
- Willing to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Flexibility regarding work schedule in order to meet deadlines.
- Must show initiative and resourcefulness.
- Must be committed to providing quality services.
Postsecondary degree related to job title
- Design, adapt and produce graphic material for printed and web tools.
- Participate in brainstorms.
- Analyze and manage one's schedule in order to meet deadlines.
- Attend team and client meetings.
- Create visual assets for websites, animated graphics and videos.
- Create simple HTML5 animations using Google Web Designer or other software.
- Produce websites with the help of the programmer.
- Prepare files for digital and offset printing.
- Provide support to the junior graphic designer.
- Exchange with service providers to determine the best solutions for clients needs.
- Work closely with the team to solve problems.